We at NewLeaf Homes believe that the safety and well-being of our customers, team members and communities must be high priorities for us. We have been following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations regarding COVID-19 closely and have taken the following actions:
- Our model homes and design centers are open, and we’ve enhanced our routines to safely accommodate visitors.
- We are available Monday-Friday by appointment only (Click here for list of sales centers and phone numbers for making your appointment), and our model homes are open Saturday & Sunday from 12pm – 6pm for visits.
- We’re increasing cleanings of our model homes and design centers.
- We’re disinfecting frequently-used common areas throughout the day.
- We’re implementing a safe greeting policy. No handshakes please, a wave, nod, bow or smile is more appropriate.
- We respect the social distancing rule and will be sure to host interactions with you in a spacious environment, allowing for the recommended person-to-person distance.
- While touring the model homes, we ask that you avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces, décor and finishes.
- All of our team members are monitoring their health. If an employee or a household member is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, the NewLeaf team member is asked to stay at home.
- We kindly ask that if you or your household members are feeling ill, or if you have recently traveled internationally, please schedule an appointment for a future date.
We also encourage you to use this website to view the communities where we build, our many home designs, and our available inventory of move-in homes. Our sales counselors also stand ready t0 assist you by phone.
As news of the virus continues to evolve, we will alter our efforts accordingly.
Thank you for your understanding at this time!
President and CEO